General terms and conditions of the company IFAAI UG (limited liability)
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all purchases between us and a consumer or customer in a commercial environment in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
Commercial persons are all other natural and legal persons.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.ifaai.org .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded with
IFAAI UG (limited liability)
Poplar alley 78 / 79
Registration number HRB 217265
Register court Barlin Charlottenburg
(3) The presentation of the products in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding offer of contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Buy Exam” buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the “Proceed to Checkout” button
5) Entry of the relevant personal and/or company data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “Buy now
Before the binding sending of the order, the customer can return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm the receipt of your order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“Confirmation of your order”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We send you the order data and our Terms of Service by e-mail. The Terms of Service can also be viewed at any time at https://www.ifaai.org/terms. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, payment, maturity
(1) The prices quoted are exclusive of statutory value added tax and other price components. Companies not resident in Germany but in the EU can exclude VAT within the scope of the “Reverse Charge Procedure” by entering the VAT-ID.
(2) The customer has the possibility of payment by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club)
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all services offered by us can be carried out immediately. Due to technical conditions such as updates or malfunctions, we reserve the right to make the service available at the latest 72 hours after purchase.
(2) The purchased service shall be deemed to be completed 30 days after purchase. After the 30 days after purchase, there is no longer any right to the service.
(3) The service is not fixed to any person and can also be performed by a third party.
(4) An official IFAAI registration is required to provide the service.
(1) Upon successful completion of an examination, an official IFAAI certificate will be sent within 72h to the e-mail address stored in the registered profile. The certificate contains the title of the respective examination, the date of successful completion and the name stored in the profile.
(2) Any test that corresponds to the framework parameters set out in advance in terms of the number of points to be obtained will be considered a successful completion.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively English.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions Jun.2020